【Currently Unavailable】Kintsugi Online Workshop Ticket [ENGLISH]
Currently Unavailable (Fully Booked)
Online Kintsugi Worshop for Beginners [Open to the world]
- We offer online kintsugi classes for people who are interested in doing kintsugi but do not know where to start.
- This is a one-on-one workshop, so you can have a personalized lesson !
- After taking this course, you will have acquired enough skills to continue kintsugi by yourself at home with your own TSUGUKIT !
Online Workshop Fee
Price per lesson: 100 USD / 60 minutes / 1 LessonPlease note the following:
- You need to purchase our kintsugi kit "TSUGUKIT" before starting the lesson.
- Our Traditional Kintsugi Worshop for Beginners cannot be completed in one day. It usually requires 5-6 lessons depending on the number and the degree of damages of the items you would like to repair.
- It is also possible to request a lesson focussing on specific kintsugi techniques.
Things to Prepare before the Workshop
- Broken and chipped ceramics you want to repair (please send us pictures when booking the class)
- Kintsugi kit "TSUGUKIT" (available on our homepage)
- Canola oil or vegetable oil (olive oil can also work)
- Extra sets of rubber gloves (there is only one set in the TSUGUKIT)
- Clothes or aprons that can get dirty
- Tissue papers
- Garbage bags
- Paper to cover your workspace and avoid stains, such as newspaper
- A cardboard to make a Urushi box (drying cabinet)
- A plastic bag to spread in the cardboard
- Towels and rags (to keep the humidity level high in the urushi box)
- Hair clips to tie your long hair
If there is any salt, oil, or dirt on the item you want to repair, you should clean it. Urushi will not dry well if the item is not cleaned beforehand and the repaired part could easily come off. Please make sure to wash and dry your broken item before your first lesson.
If you have more than one damaged items, do not hesitate to show them all to us when booking your class. It is possible to repair several objects at the same time.
* If you send photos of your broken items in advance, your teacher can prepare a fully personalized lesson.
* Please note that repairing items made of glass requires specific materials that is not included in the TSUGUKIT. If you wish to repair an item made of glass, please get in touch with us by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) before purchasing your TSUGUKIT. We will prepare a special order with the TSUGUKIT and the few extra ingredients needed for glass repair.
3 Steps to Get your Personal Lessons
- Get in touch with us by email (email@example.com) to discuss your project and when you would like to have you first class (please tell us your availability and your time zone).
- Once the day for the first class has been decided, you can purchase a TSUGUKIT (if you do not already have one). Please note that delivery can take up to 10 days depending on where you are in the world.
- The last step is to confirm your booking by purchasing this online lesson ticket. Once your order has been received, you will be sent the zoom link for the online lesson.
Lesson time: 60 minutes by Zoom.
✉︎ firstname.lastname@example.orgCancellation policy:
- Refund is possible until 72 hours before the workshop.