Online Kintsugi Workshop Ticket in English
Kintsugi for all the Beginners in the World!
- We offer online kintsugi classes for people who don't know how to start kintsugi, don't have the tools/ingredients, or want to know more about kintsugi.
- This workshop is one-on-one, so you can have a personal guidance!
- After taking this courses, you can acquire the skills to continue kintsugi by yourself using TSUGUKIT at home!
Ticket Price: 6,600 yen* / 60min / 1 Lesson
(This is a special campaign price for the first 3 people. The price will increase thereafter)
- You need to purchase our kintsugi kit "TSUGUKIT" before starting the lesson.
- Traditional kintsugi is not completed in one day. It usually requires 5-6 lessons depending on the degree of damages of your item and the number of items you would like to repair. However, It is also possible to take only one or two specific class(es) in the 5 processes of kintsugi.
Things to Prepare before the Workshop
- Broken and chipped ceramics you want to repair
- Kintsugi kit "TSUGUKIT"
- Canola oil or canola oil (otherwise home salad oil or olive oil is acceptable)
- Rubber gloves (only one set is included in the Tsugu kit)
- Clothes or aprons that can get dirty
- Tissue paper
- Garbage bags
- Paper that keeps your desk clean, such as newspaper
- Cardboard to keep a bowl (as an Urushi box)
- A plastic bag to spread in the cardboard
- Towels and rags (to keep the humidity in the urushi box)
- Hair clip to tie your long hair
If the broken item get any salt or oil, usushi will not dry well so that the repaired part will easily come off. Please wash and dry your broken item well before taking lessons.
It would be nice if you have as many broken items as possible. The teacher will guide you how many you can repair at once.
* Please note that glasses cannot be repaired by kintsugi with our TSUGUKIT. You need special material. Please email us before you purchase TSUGUKIT.
3 Steps to Get your Personal Lessons
- Purchase TSUGUKIT.
- Make a reservation by e-mail and let us know your time zone and available time as wide as possible.
- Purchase this online lesson ticket.
Lesson time: 60 minutes by Zoom. ✉︎ email@example.com
If you send photos of your broken items, your teacher can prepare more for you!!
- Refunds cannot be made from 3 days before the date of the event.