Please contact us with any questions you may have about our products and services. (Operating Hour: 10:00-18:00 JPT, Closed on Wednesday & Thursday)
If you would like to reserve a workshop, please provide us with all of the following information.
1. Language (English / Japanese) :
2. Number of People:
3. Date & Time:
4. Venue (Ebisu / Asakusa / Either):
5. Which Type (Traditional / Kintsugi-Style Accessories):
6. About traditional kintsugi workshop, the lacquer you applied on your vessel needs a few days to harden after the workshop. Choose one option how you will pick up;
- A. To take the vessel home with a special drying box(*1) on the day of the event. (for free)
- B. To pick-up your vessel at our studio after a few days from the workshop. (for free) Your work will be cleaned by our kintsugi artist.
- C. To be shipped to an address in Japan or abroad. ( Shipping fee : International 4,500 yen～/parcel, in Japan 943 yen～/parcel) Your work will be cleaned by our kintsugi artist.
(*1) Please keep the vessels in the box for at least one full day at a temperature of 20-30°C. We are not responsible for any scratch on the lacquer caused while drying.