Kintsugi kit - Traditional TSUGUKIT (Gold Powder 0.3g, Silver Powder 0.5g)
The Traditional TSUGUKIT contains 0.3 g of 23kt gold and 0.5 g of silver powder.
The Traditional TSUGUKIT contains the essential materials you need to get started with kintsugi. The materials included in the TSUGUKIT are all natural and food-safe.
- Developed by the world's number one kintsugi specialist for ease of use.
- Expert support available at any time.
- Delivery is usually within 7 days.
- Contains food-safe materials.
- Traditional TSUGUKIT includes:
Raw urushi (30 g), wood/polishing powder (approx. 8 ml), black/bengal red powder (approx. 3 ml), fine-point brush, plastic spatula, bamboo spatula, one pallet, one dropper, waterproof sandpaper, sandpaper, genuine gold powder (0.3 g), genuine silver powder (0.5 g), 2 silk balls, masking tape, a pair of rubber gloves (Japanese M size), and a kintsugi manual.
- Traditional TSUGUKIT size 23.3 cm x 11.3 cm x 3.0 cm
Kintsugi is a beautiful and unique way to repair broken items. Instead of trying to hide the cracks, this technique actually highlights them with gold, making the repaired item even more precious and one-of-a-kind. It can even turn into a true work of art! If you have a special item that has been broken, consider using kintsugi to give it a special touch and continue using it for years to come.
At Tsugu Tsugu, we are the number one kintsugi specialist company in the world, and we are dedicated to sharing the beautiful art of traditional kintsugi with others. We offer detailed instructions on YouTube, our website, and in our instruction manual, so even beginners can confidently try kintsugi. Our TSUGUKIT contains all natural, food-safe materials, unlike many other kintsugi kits that use cheaper, synthetic materials.
■Use With Caution
- It's important to note that the raw urushi lacquer provided in our kit can cause skin irritation and rashes when it comes into direct contact with the skin. That's why we strongly recommend using rubber gloves and wearing long sleeves when doing kintsugi.
- If you do experience a rash while using our kit, please stop using it immediately and seek medical advice. We want to make sure you have a safe and enjoyable experience with kintsugi.
While we do our best to get your Starter TSUGUKIT to you as quickly as possible, we understand that there may be unforeseen circumstances that can cause delays, such as transportation issues, customs clearance, or unexpected events like natural disasters or wars. We hope you understand that these things are beyond our control.
Please note that you may be responsible for paying local import taxes and fees, and we are unable to ship to P.O. boxes. If you have any questions about import taxes, IOSS system, returns, or refunds, please refer to our shipping policy for more information.